Thursday 30 June 2016

The Happy Zen - Question & Answers

Incase if you have any doubt / question related to Law of Attraction, positivity, Spirituality, Inspiration and Motivation you are welcome to send me a mail at ihappyprem@gmail.com. I would be delighted to provide the answer based on the wisdom I got from my beloved masters. 

Please read all the articles in this blog, before posting a question. I am confident that most of your queries will be answered if you read all the posts in this blog.

As explained in the About Me section, I have written these articles after spending hundreds of hours in reading books, blogs, attending workshops, etc.  

Most importantly, I have suggested the techniques in this blog, only after experimenting with me. If it works for me, it will surely work for you if you have FAITH and PATIENCE as these are Universal laws.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message from Universe to You

Hello Friends, If you are seeing this comment then take it as the sign from your subconscious mind / Universe that "This too shall Pass...